DO I HAVE TO REGISTER TO ENTER WITH THE DMC AGENT IN MY COUNTRY?
No. Every DJ will need to register on the DMC site and to enter the online competition, register directly the links above.
HOW CAN I ENTER THE TRADITIONAL LIVE DMC DJ CHAMPIONSHIPS IN MY COUNTRY?
Due to the COVID 19 pandemic worldwide, there will be no live events taking place this year. DMC will be hosting every national event online and has built a system where we will be hosting the 2021 DMC World Championships online.
CAN I ENTER AS A DJ DUO OR A TEAM ENTRANT?
Duos, crews, and teams can only enter the DMC World Team DJ Championship where 2, 3, or 4 DJs can compete. Each member of the team can be from any country.
ARE THERE ANY STIPULATIONS AGAINST MULTIPLE CAMERA ANGLES?
There are no restrictions on creative film presentation but we require a full uninterrupted video performance (ie: DJs cannot edit two or more different performances into one set).
DOES MY SET HAVE TO BE EXACTLY THE TIME SET FOR THE PERFORMANCE?
No, but your performance won’t be accepted if it is 4 seconds over the requirement.
CAN A DJ ENTER MORE THAN ONCE IN THE NATIONAL EVENT?
You can compete ONCE in any or all of the 8 battle.
- For example, if you had to submit a 4 minute video entry then we will only expect videos that do not exceed 4 minutes and 4 seconds, Your set can be less than the required time but it cannot be 4 seconds over the time limit.
- For one minute entries: 1:04 max (1:05 and over will be automatically rejected)
- For two minute entries: 2:04 max (2:05 and over will be automatically rejected)
- For four minute entries: 4:04 max (4:05 and over will be automatically rejected)
- For six minute entries: 6:04 max (6:05 and over will be automatically rejected)
HOW CAN I GET IN TOUCH WITH ANYONE AT THE DMC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP?
If you have any questions or comments at all please email us – firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively contact the DMC agent in your representing country.